Mapa por concello e tipo

Escolles Concello, Comarca ou Provincia

Museo do Pobo Galego

Castellano

San Domingos de Bonaval, nº s/n 15703 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)

    www.museodopobo.gal
    Mosteiro de San Domingos de Bonaval
    15703 Santiago de Compostela
    Tlf. 981583620 Fax 981554840
    info@museodopobo.gal

  

El museo se sitúa en el edificio del antiguo convento de Santo Domingo de Bonaval (s. XVII-XVIII). Las primeras salas abrieron en el año 1977; desde entonces el museo, con gran base social en Galicia, ha rehabilitado todo el recinto conventual e incrementado sus fondos, algo que le ha permitido ampliar sus espacios expositivos y mostrar las diversas manifestaciones de la cultura gallega.

El Museo do Pobo Galego es un museo de carácter antropológico, pero también acoge salas de pintura, escultura y arte sagrada. Las principales colecciones están en relación con la cultura popular, guardando valiosos fondos referentes al mundo marinero y agrario. Otras secciones son las de hábitat, arquitectura, oficios e imprenta, junto a los espacios dedicados a la sociedad. Igualmente posee una excelente colección del traje y encaje tradicional, así como de instrumentos musicales. El recorrido por el museo permite apreciar las colecciones y los objetos en relación su utilización original. 

museos.xunta.gal

Concello, Comarca ou Provincia

Museo do Pobo Galego

English

    www.museodopobo.gal
    Mosteiro de San Domingos de Bonaval
    15703 Santiago de Compostela
    Tlf. 981583620 Fax 981554840
    info@museodopobo.gal

San Domingos de Bonaval, nº s/n 15703 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)

Museo do Pobo Galego (Santiago de Compostela)

The former Convent of Santo Domingo de Bonaval (17th - 18th centuries), houses the Museum of Galician People opened in 1977. This socially based museum has restored all the convent area and increased its funds. This remodelling triggered the expansion of exhibition spaces and the chances of showing Galician culture features.

The Museum of Galician People is an anthropologic centre, although is also includes painting, sculpture and sacred art halls. The most important collections are devoted to traditional culture, hosting precious funds of the marine and farm world. Other halls host habitat, traditional trades, architecture and printing sections, along with spaces dedicated to society. The museum also owns an outstanding collection of traditional costumes and laces, as well a selection of musical instruments. The tour relates the collection and objects to their original use. 

museos.xunta.gal

Concello, Comarca ou Provincia

Etnographic and History Museum of San Paio de Narla

     Torre de Xiá, Narla
    27226 Friol
    Tlf. 982375156
    sanpaiodenarla@museolugo.org

English
27220 Friol (Lugo)

Museo Etnográfico e da Historia de San Paio de Narla

Rede Museística Provincial de Lugo

The Fortress of San Paio de Narla was purchased in 1939 by the Provincial Council of Lugo. In 1983 was turned into an etnographic and history museum, moving many etnographic collections from the Museum of Lugo.

The fortress was destroyed during the 15th century Irmandiños disturbances and rebuilt during the following 16th and 17th centuries. The central part is flanked by the Homenaxe Tour (Homenage Tour) and a large turret.

Concello, Comarca ou Provincia

Museo Provincial de Lugo

    Praza da Soidade, s/n
    27003 Lugo
    Tlf. 982242112 Fax 982240240
    info@museolugo.org

Castellano

Praza da Soidade, s/n 27001 Lugo (Lugo)

Wikipedia

Museo Provincial de Lugo

Museo Provincial de Lugo | Museos de Galicia

Creado por la Diputación de Lugo en el año 1932 con la intención de reunir y proteger distintos bienes del patrimonio de la provincia dispersos en colecciones particulares e instituciones públicas, el museo ocupó inicialmente una de las salas del Palacio Provincial de San Marcos. En el año 1957 se traslada a la sede actual, integrada por las dependencias del antiguo convento de San Francisco y un edificio de nueva planta diseñado por el arquitecto Manuel Gómez Román. Desde esa fecha el museo ha sido sometido a diversas ampliaciones.

En la primera planta puede verse la colección de mosaicos del siglo III aparecidos en un solar de la calle Armañá de Lugo; las colecciones de arte sagrado, en las que destaca una imagen del Salvador en piedra procedente de San Pedro de Fiz de Muxa (Lugo), una amplia muestra de imaginería gótica manierista y barroca, las cruces procesionales en plata y diversos objetos de uso religioso; y en el claustro, piezas de epigrafía, heráldica y otras colecciones en piedra. En la cocina conventual de esta planta se exponen los fondos etnográficos, al lado del refectorio del convento.

En la parte alta del claustro se encuentra la sala de Prehistoria y Arqueología en la que se hace una muestra cronológica desde el Paleolítico hasta el final de la Romanización; también las colecciones de cerámica, vidrio, numismática y medallística.

En la segunda  planta merece especial atención la colección de arte gallego centrada en pintura y escultura de los siglos XIX y XX con salas monográficas dedicadas a Antonio Fernández, Julia Minguillón y Corredoira, así como la colección de cerámica de Sargadelos a la cual se dedica una sala en la que se muestran piezas de todas las épocas de la producción de la Real Fábrica.

Como consecuencia de la reestructuración del año 2010 realizada en la primera planta del nuevo edificio de ampliación inaugurado en 1997, se situó allí la sección de dibujo y grabado gallego con las salas monográficas de Castelao, Prieto Nespereira y Castro Gil, manténdonse expuesta la colección de lucernas.

 

Concello, Comarca ou Provincia

Museo Provincial de Lugo

    27003 Lugo
    Tlf. 982242112 Fax 982240240
    info@museolugo.org

English

Praza da Soidade, s/n 27001 Lugo (Lugo)

Galipedia

Museo Provincial de Lugo

Museo Provincial de Lugo | Museos de Galicia

Provincial Museum of Lugo

 

In 1932 the Provincial Council of Lugo created the museum in order to collect and protect the patrimony of the province, which were spread in individual collections and public institutions. At first, the museum would be located in the Palacio Provincial de San Marcos. In 1957 the museum is moved to the present location, the rooms of the old San Francisco convents and a new building designed by the architect Manuel Gómez Román. From this moment on, the museum enjoyed several extensions.

The first floor houses a collection of tiles from the 3rd century, found in a plot in Armañá Street (Lugo). It also presents the collections of sacred art, including a stone image of the Saviour coming from San Pedro de Fiz de Muxa (Lugo), a wide range of Gothic Mannerist and Baroque imagery, the processional crosses made of silver and other objects for religious purposes. In the cloister, the visitor can behold pieces of epigraphy, heraldry and other collections in stone. The convent kitchen of this floor shows the etnographic funds, next to the refectory.

The high part of the cloister is devoted to Prehistory and Archaeology. The visitor will find a chronological tour from the Palaeolithic to the end of Romanisation, as well as the ceramics, glass, numismatic and medals collections.

On the second floor the visitor will enjoy the Galician art collections, focused in painting and sculpture from the 19th and 20th century with monographic halls dedicated to Antonio Fernández, Julia Minguillón and Corredoira, along with the ceramic collection from Sargadelos - which is a separate hall hosting pieces from all periods of production of the Real Fábrica.

In 2010, the first floor of the new building (opened in 1997) was restored, allowing space for Galician drawings and engravings sections. The halls are monographic for Castelao, Prieto Nespereira and Castro Gil, maintaining the chandelier collection.

 

Concello, Comarca ou Provincia

Casa Museo Rosalía de Castro

Castellano

Web da Casa Museo

Casa Museo Rosalía de Castro

Galería de imaxes da Casa da Matanza

Rosalía de Castro (Wikipedia)

    A Matanza s/n
    15970 Padrón (A Coruña)

Árbore Senlleira: 50A Figueira da Casa-Museo de Rosalía de Castro Ficus carica L. Tamén un Ombú arxentino.

rosalia.gal    Tlf. 981811204 Fax 981811294    fundacion@rosaliadecastro.gal

Museos Xunta

En el año 1947 se crea el Patronato Rosalía de Castro con el fin de recuperar la Casa da Matanza. Esta fue restaurada en el año 1971 y en la actualidad es propietaria de la misma la Fundación Rosalía de Castro, que continúa la labor que había comenzado el Patronato. Entre los objetivos primordiales de la fundación están el conocimiento de la figura y obra de la escritora al mismo tiempo que difundir la de su marido, el historiador Manuel Murguía, además de encargarse de la conservación de la Casa-Museo y del Panteón de la escritora situado en la Iglesia de Santo Domingos de Bonaval en Santiago.

Concello, Comarca ou Provincia

Casa Museo Rosalía de Castro

English

Web da Casa Museo

Casa Museo Rosalía de Castro (Wikipedia)

Galería de imaxes da Casa da Matanza

Rosalía de Castro

    A Matanza s/n
    15970 Padrón (A Coruña)

Árbore Senlleira: 50A Figueira da Casa-Museo de Rosalía de Castro Ficus carica L. Tamén un Ombú arxentino.

rosalia.gal    Tlf. 981811204 Fax 981811294    fundacion@rosaliadecastro.gal

Museos Xunta

In 1947 the Rosalía de Castro Patronage was created in order to recover the Casa da Matanza. The house was restored in 1971 and today it is owned by the Rosalía de Castro Foundation, which carries on with the work started by the Patronage. Among the Foundation's main objectives is to raise awareness about the figure and work of Rosalía de Castro while also spreading the work of her husband, historian Manuel Murguía. The Foundation also guarantees the conservation of the House Museum and the writer's Mausoleum at the church of San Domingos de Bonaval in Santiago.

 

Concello, Comarca ou Provincia

Museo Juanjo Liñares

Museo Juanjo Liñares

O Museo Juanjo Liñares é unha mostra de traxes situada na vila de Ordes, inaugurado en xaneiro de 2010 co legado deixado por Juanjo Liñares. O museo consta de máis de 1.000 traxes de distintas orixes aínda que simultaneamente só se expoñen uns 300. Ademais, hai mostras doutras coleccións do artista como coleccións de cruces ou castañolas. O seu director é o ex-alcalde de Ordes Manuel Viqueira Verea.

Web do museo

Concello, Comarca ou Provincia