The Sea Museum of Galicia is located in the old canned food factory of Alcabre-Molino de Viento (1887) in Vigo. At first, the renovation of the building was allocated to Aldo Rossi and César Portela. After Rossi's death, the work ends in 2002, under the direction and revision of César Portela, who looked over the original project. The resulting building is a mixture of avant-garde and tradition, composed of a five restored bays, a newly constructed building also with five bays and the extension of an existing quay, home of an aquarium and a lighthouse.
Avda. Atlántida, 160 36208 Vigo (Pontevedra)