Torre de Xiá, Narla
27220 Friol (Lugo)
The Fortress of San Paio de Narla was purchased in 1939 by the Provincial Council of Lugo. In 1983 was turned into an etnographic and history museum, moving many etnographic collections from the Museum of Lugo.
The fortress was destroyed during the 15th century Irmandiños disturbances and rebuilt during the following 16th and 17th centuries. The central part is flanked by the Homenaxe Tour (Homenage Tour) and a large turret.